Anon. The Evangelical Seminary of Mexico. Mexico, D. F. 1918-1919. [Mexico City]: Methodist Publishing House, Gante 5, 1917. 
Brown printed wrapper, 5 1/2 x 8 inches, illustrated from photographs, 24 pp. Very good. Pamphlet.
The Seminary was located on Nuevo Mexico street in Mexico City. It was a cooperative effort of the following denominations: Congregational; Disciples; Methodist Episcopal; Methodist Episcopal, South; Presbyterian; Presbyterian, South; Society of Friends; and Young Men's Christian Association.
The seminary owed "its founding to the joint action of the churches working in Latin-America. The Conference of workers from Mexico which met in Cincinnati, Ohio, June 30, 1914, took steps toward the founding of the school, but nothing definite was possible, due to the unsettled condition of the country following the Revolution.
At the meeting of the National Evangelical Convention in Mexico City, Mar. 28-April 1, 1917, [the leaders] formulated the final plan, using as the basis the outline of the New York City meeting."
This pamphlet includes photos of the facilities, the faculty, and includes the curriculum, and the Amended Plan of the Evangelical Seminary of Mexico.