Smythe, William S., Jr. Two Centuries of Grace; [cover title] A History of the Cedar Grove Presbyterian Church. NP: [Self published?], 1962. 
Staple-bound paperback, 6 x 9 inches, 39 clean pp., diagonal crease to top corner of back cover. Very good. Paperback.
The history of this Lancaster County church begins about 1762. It was early on associated with the Pequea Church.