McNees, W. S. History of Butler Presbytery: A Historical Sketch of the Presbytery of Allegheny and Its Legal Successor, the Presbytery of Butler. Butler, Pa.: The Ziegler Printing Co., Inc., 1923. 
Red cloth with gilt titles, 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches, former historical society library with paper spine label and a few pencil markings within, light bumps to the binding corners. 190 clean pp., Index, tight. Many b/w drawings & illustrations from photographs. Very good. Hardcover.
This Presbytery was formed in 1821 out of the Presbytery of Erie and at the beginning consisted of the following congregations: Amity, Bull Creek, Butler, Concord, Mount Nebo, Plain Grove, Plains, Scrubgrass, and Muddy Creek.