Jubilee Memorial of the Throop Avenue Presbyterian Church and Mission. Brooklyn: By Order of the Session, 1899. First Edition. 
Very good maroon cloth hardcover, 7 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches, 190 clean pp., small white spine label and emboss stamp on tp from a church historical society. Very good. Hardcover.
Includes sermons by Henry van Dyke, Robert E. Speer, and Theodore L. Cuyler.
A collection of addresses given at the Memorial Services that relate the history and ministry of the church. This church was organized in 1852 as the Throop Avenue Mission Sabbath School and was organized as a church in June of 1862, remaining in the same mission building until 1867 when it moved into a new building at Willoughby and Throop. The original building was then used by the German Presbyterian Church, which began as a new congregation in 1867.