Hays, Calvin C. History of the Presbytery of Blairsville and Its Churches. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Presbytery of Blairsville, (1930). 
Teal cloth with gilt titles, 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches, former historical society library with paper spine label and a few pencil markings within. Binding near fine. 193 clean pp. plus many b/w plates from photographs. Very good. Hardcover.
"Published by the Presbytery in celebration of the completion of One Hundred Years of Activity, 1830-1930."
This Presbytery was formed out of the Presbytery of Pittsburgh and took in the Pennsylvania counties of Somerset, Indiana, a large portion of Westmoreland, and a section of Allegheny. The churches at its formation were those of Beulah, Murraysville, Indiana and Gilgal (combined as one charge), Eldersridge, Salem and West Union, Fairfield, Ligonier and Donegal, Harmony and Armagh, Congruity, Lower Plume Creek and Glade Run, Kittanning, Saltsburg and Warren, Plum Creek and Poke Run, Bethel and Ebenezer.
The section of the book which is an history of individual congregations includes all of those still in operation in 1930, as well as of those which had been previously dissolved.