Waters, Miss Marie. Historical Sketch of the Neville Island Presbyterian Church in recognition of the Centennial of the First Neville Island Church (1848-1948). Neville Island, PA: First Neville Island Church, 1948. First Edition. 
Printed light green wrapper, 6 x 9, 11 pp., several illustrations. Very good. Pamphlet.
The author was "Teacher in Neville Island School."
A brief history of the island originally called Montour's Island, with notice of the Shawnee Indians, the French & Indian War, the Whiskey Rebellion, and the first permanent Christian settler, General John Neville, in 1794. Continues with the history of the Presbyterian Church on the island, with photos of the first church built in 1848 and the "New Church" of 1917.