The First Evangelical and Reformed Church, New Knoxville, Ohio. 1838-1938: Centennial Souvenir in story and pictures presented in commemoration of One Hundred Years of Worship and Service. New Knoxville, OH: First Evangelical and Reformed Church, 1938. First Edition.
Cream wrappers with bright gilt lettering, blue photo illustration of the church on front, 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 inches, 119 clean pp. with many b/w photographs. Two roster pp. have additional names added by hand in ink. Top third of back cover darkened due to light exposure over many years; still has the textured cello wrapper in very good condition. Very good. Paperback. 
The proceedings of the centennial celebration with the majority of the book detailing the history of this congregation which began in 1838.