Extracts from the Minutes of the Proceedings of the Associate Reformed Synod of New-York, Held at West Charlton, June 15, 1843. Newburgh [NY]: David L. Proudfit, 1843. First Edition. 
Pamphlet, lacks wrapper, 5 1/2 x 8 3/4 inches, bottom right corner of tp chipped with loss at the margin, 36 pp., "withdrawn" stamp on tp. Good.
Includes statistical reports of the congregations, reports from various areas, discussions regarding theological students and missionary efforts.
"The Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church is a small denomination, formed from the merger of the Associate (Seceder) and most of the Reformed Presbyterian (Covenanter) churches in Philadelphia in 1782. It is a theologically and socially conservative denomination and one of the oldest in the United States. In 1739, Presbyterian pastor Ebenezer Erskine led a group of Christians in leaving the Church of Scotland and forming a separate Associate Presbytery. Other similar offshoots had formed the Reformed Presbytery. These emigrated to Ireland, and later to the United States, establishing congregations from around 1750 to 1770, mostly in Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Some churches of the two movements came together officially in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1782. Another synod was formed of churches in South Carolina and Georgia in 1803 and still another in Texas. The northern Synod merged with the Associate Presbyterians in 1858 to form the United Presbyterian Church of North America." - wikipedia.