Presbyterian Church. Centenary Memorial of the Planting and Growth of Presbyterianism in Western Pennsylvania and parts adjacent , containing the Historical Discourses delivered at a Convention of the Synods of Pittsburgh, Erie, Cleveland, and Columbus, held in Pittsburgh, December 7-9, 1875. With appendices and illustrations. Pittsburgh: Printed for the Publishing Committee by Benjamin Singerly, 1876. First Edition.
Green cloth with bright gilt titles, 6 x 9 inches, light wear to the corners, some bubbling to cloth bottom front board. Top page edges gilt. Recent former owner's signature on ffep. 445 clean pp. with index, steel-engraved portraits and wood-engraved views. Very good. Hardcover. 
No. 4329 in Roberts, Revival Literature: An Annotated Bibliography. "This excellent history has sections on the early revival movements in the area."
- Life and Labors of the Rev. John McMillan, D.D.; The Gospel he Preached, and its Influence on the Civilization of Western Pennsylvania. By David X. Junkin, D.D.
- The Religious History: Early Revivals; The "Falling Work;" Lay-Helpers; etc. By Aaron Williams, D.D.
- The Educational History: Colleges, Academies, and Female Seminaries. Also, The History of The Western Theological Seminary. By James I. Brownson, D.D.
- The Missionary History, Domestic and Foreign; with Biographical Sketches of Missionaries. By Elliot E. Swift, D.D.
- The Ecclesiastical History: Organization of Presbyteries and Synods; with Notices of the Earlier Ministers. By Samuel J. M. Eaton, D.D.
- Pittsburgh in the Last Century; With the Early History of the First Presbyterian Church. By William M. Darlington, Esq.
- The Secular History, its Connection with the Early Presbyterian Church History of South-western Pennsylvania. By James Veech, LL.D.
- Closing Address: The Future in the Light of the Past. By Prof. Samuel J. Wilson, D.D., LL.D.
- Appendices. Proceedings of the Convention.
- General Index.