Davis, Cornelius. The New-York Missionary Magazine, and Repository of Religious Intelligence; for the year 1801. Vol. II. New-York: T. & J. Swords, for Cornelius Davis, 1800. First Edition. 
Half calf with red calf spine label, marbled boards, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, recent former owner's signature on front paste-down, (viii.), 480 pp., tight. Very good. Hardcover.
This periodical ran from 1800 to 1803, and is no. 3894 in Roberts, Revival Literature: An Annotated Bibliography. "Several important articles on revivals."
Includes "Speech of a Tuscarora Woman, at a religious Conference at Oneida; Revival of Religion in Tennessee; A Dialogue between Africanus, Americanus, and Benevolus, on sending Missionaries to carry the gospel to the Heathen in Africa; Letter from the Rev. Mr. Holmes...Missionary to the Seneca and Tuscarora Tribes of Indians, in the State of New-York; An inquiry into the scripture meaning of Charity, By the Rev. John Witherspoon; An Account of the Rev. John Eliot, the Apostle to the American Indians; Account of a late Revival of Religion in a part of the Highlands of Scotland, by Alexander Stewart; An Account of the Ohio Presbytery, in a Letter from Rev. Thomas Moore.
“Cornelius Davis (1760-1831) was a bookseller and publisher. He also edited theological pamphlets and periodicals, including the New York Theological Magazine [1796-1799]." - New York Society Library website. We also find Mr. Davis published The New-York Missionary Magazine (1800-1803) and The Utica Christian Magazine (1813-1816). We find him listed as a "bookseller and stationer" on Water-Street in New York City in the year 1800. It is likely that his own theological opinions were Calvinist, in that we see many Calvinistic writers in the periodicals that he edited. He had printed and sold John Gillies' Memoir of the life of the Rev. George Whitefield, in 1798, as well as sermons by John M. Mason, Andrew Fuller, Eliphalet Gillet, and Jedidiah Morse. He was also listed in the imprint as one of the sellers of Wilberforce's Practical View, printed in Boston by Manning & Loring in 1799.